NY GMO Labeling Rally & Lobby Day, March 8th!
Join hundreds of citizens from across the state on Tuesday, March 8th, 2016, for the NY GMO Labeling Rally & Lobby Day! We’re going to deliver a powerful message to our legislators — Label GMOs NOW! Bus transport is available from Long Island, Manhattan, White Plains, New Paltz, Rochester, Syracuse, Ithaca, and Binghamton! Reserve your seat on a bus to Albany or get there on your own steam! Carpool with friends/family to get to one of the bus pick-up spots. Take a “sick” day from work, because you’re sick and tired of being kept in the dark about what’s in your food!! I know I am. It’s enough already!
It’s going to be great! Please bring colorful signs (no sticks or handles, please)!
- Tuesday, March 8th, 2016, Albany, NY
- 11:00 – 11:30 am: Meet at the Third Floor Terrace in the Legislative Office Building (the “LOB”, 198 State Street, Albany, NY 12210) for orientation and lunch
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm: Rally on the Million Dollar Staircase in the Capitol
- 1:30 pm – 2:45 pm: Meet with your Assemblymember and Senator
- 3:00 pm / 3:30 pm: Buses depart Alban
- Label GMOs Now!