RPCC is sponsoring a bus (47 seats) to go to the May 14 Break Free From Fossil Fuels rally/action in Albany.
- Spread the Word via attached flyer and url just below.
- Reserve your seat or donate!: tinyurl.com/roc2albany
- Donate to enable reduced-fare seats and to be listed as a co-sponsor!
ALSO, during Earth Week, to help build RPCC’s and every member org’s strength, PLEASE:
- Help recruit new members. We are now 73 organizations, with 7 new members joining just since March 1! Now we have a goal: 100 total members by Mother’s Day, May 8, for Mother Earth. If each of you recruits just one new member, we’ll hit the goal easily. Remember: to join, prospective member reps simply fill out this survey.
- At your events and elsewhere, encourage everyone to sign up for our soon-to-debut RPCC Newsletter. Sign-up sheet attached, or just send their name(s) and email address(es) to email@example.com with subject “Newslett Sign-up.” This is for everyone; no organizational affiliation required.
- Have copies of the Earth Week menu– attached- at your event during Earth Week. And mention that your event is one of a whole “menu” of events for the week.
- Use #EarthDayRocs on social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to create buzz.
-Your RPCC Leadership Team:
Abby, Bill, Brittny, George, Linda, Rachel, Sarah, Sue, Susan, & Theresa