Good news: Nazareth College, Hickey Center is pleased to invite you to its 3 day international conference on nature and environment on May 23-25, 2016. Some 62 scholars on climate change from around the world including research papers on environmental perspectives from Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism and even Jainism will be presented.
The conference is open now to 27 more participants: Registration Options
1. individuals participating in the 3 day conference without dinners and lunches: $55.00 only
2. Dinner per individual is: $35.00
3. Lunche per individual is: $25.00
4. Table of 10 is:$159.00 per individual including all dinners, lunches and refreshments.
5. individual is:$169.00 including everything
please register through: firstname.lastname@example.org by May 10, 2016.and mail the check written to Nazareth College, Hickey Center on the address below
This is unique and significant conference. I believe we are pioneers in America to organize such an academic conference on climate change. Please visit our website for details: https://www2.naz.edu/interfaith/programs/academic-conferences/sacred-texts-human-contexts/schedule/